Print at Apr 24, 2019 4:53:04 AM

Posted by Puybaret at Oct 4, 2015 10:51:00 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.1
Thanks okh for your tests. smile
I understand your need about multiple tabs selection but sorry, I won't program this feature in the coming version (not sure it can be achieved easily, and I would have to find a way to render selected level tabs at screen).
But the version 5.1 will bring some fixes about some bugs you reported:
- The bug #623 about some parts at ground level that shouldn't appear is fixed.
- The older bug bug #582 about staircase cutouts that were wrongly computed is fixed too. Actually, this bug correction fixes also some rendering issues that could still happen on rooms at ground level.
- I fixed also a bug that could prevent to reopen a file saved with its furniture list sorted on Color or Texture columns, when running Sweet Home 3D under Java 8. As this issue could be very annoying, I will release the new version with these bug fixes very soon, and you can test the corrections in the Beta 3.

About texts in SVG files, I guess it's the choice of the team of FreeHep (the library used by Sweet Home 3D to generate SVG files). At least, you're sure your SVG file won't require a particular font to look correctly or won't depend on a font that would require some non latin characters.
About an option to avoid raster images in the SVG file, what would you display instead of the textures and furniture images ?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer