Print at Aug 12, 2020, 4:10:25 PM

Posted by Puybaret at Feb 4, 2016, 9:18:52 PM
Re: Sweet Home 3D 5.2
Here's a second Beta version.
As the first Beta version didn't resolve the issues of some Windows 10, I also prepared a Windows installer bundled with Java 8u72 released a few days ago. Hope this time it will work better.

I was able to fix the other issue reported by Mazoola. Many thanks for your detailed report, it was very helpful. I didn't realize it was possible to reuse the textures of a piece of furniture through the recent textures list, nice trick! wink
This version fixes also a bug that prevented to change the proportion of the photos at the two first quality levels.
Finally, it brings the two following improvements:
- the width of a door or a window displayed in the plan takes now into account the width of its doorOrWindowCutOutShape# property. This can be tested with the files fermette_02.sh3d and windows_etc.sh3d designed by OKH.
- I added an Invisible radio button in Furniture materials dialog box to make a material invisible and hide the parts of a model that uses it. Using this option will avoid the "ghost" issue that appeared on photos when you used the invisible texture trick.

----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer