Print at Feb 26, 2020, 4:47:51 AM

Posted by Puybaret at Apr 19, 2016, 12:49:28 AM
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Hi,

I just released the version 1.0 of the Export to HTML5 plug-in, with a little add-on to the Free 3D models page as a surprise.
Along with the Java source code included in the plug-in file, I published the source Javascript files in the new SweetHome3DJS project and generated the JSDoc of the API if you're interested.
swave, you may access to the information of a home through this API, and even... modify a loaded home. Just retrieve the HomePreviewComponent instance returned by viewHome and have fun! For your information, the API of the Javascript classes is some kind of subset of the Java API of Sweet Home 3D, but using a script language here will help to program small additional features much faster. For the 3D view itself, the main missing feature might be an API to manage picking, but that should come soon.

Okh, I added in this release the navigationPanel parameter that lets you display the navigation arrows or completely customize them if needed. I also added the viewerControlsAdditionalHTML parameter to customize the zone below the 3D view, for example to add Forward and Backward buttons displayed in the gallery examples only under Android, where pinch isn't supported in Javascript yet!

Note that the Javascript "minified" core-min.js, geom-min.js, triangulator-min.js, viewhome-min.js and viewmodel-min.js files were renamed with a dot instead of an hyphen and navigationPanel.png was added. So be sure to clean your lib folder if you deploy this new version, and update the <script> tags that reference these files if needed.
See you soon for more information about this release smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer