Print at Jan 18, 2019 11:42:09 PM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Nov 2, 2017 6:51:16 AM
Re: 3-Bedroom 2-bath 2-Story House
Here are the virtual visitor pictures I've been able to get rendered so far. I'm still having trouble getting pictures of the Living Room, Kitchen/Dining area and Overlook because of the file size (I had made a separate file to try and get those done but it's over 60MB compressed and is refusing to get anything). As soon as I am able to, I'll share those too.

Exterior shots, first from the walkway leading up to the front door, second from the backyard looking up to the top floor loft back window. Of course I took these using the file without any inside furniture (except for those things that are actually built in.

I also felt that using frosted glass on both the front door and back door windows wasn't working so you can see I changed those.

Two views of the Guest room/office, first from near the door looking to the window looking out to the front yard, second from one of the corners looking to the desk (the door is just on the other side of the dresser).

The newly added attic space, taken from one corner looking to the the back wall; the window overlooking the backyard is near the center, and a corner of the foldaway stairs is visible bottom left. Not much hear of course. smile
----------------------------------------