Print at Mar 20, 2019 10:06:30 PM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Nov 15, 2018 8:54:27 AM
Re: Tudor Castle version 2
I realize that I had just posted earlier today about changes to this design, but while on my computer I saw a few things that inspired me.

1) As I watched a show called "To Build or Not To Build" on Netflix, I learned from one of the episodes about how limestone stucco has a distinct and natural coloration, so I just had to use that on my house(s) where I'd had the beige roughcast before.

I think that gives the house a nice warmth... a more homey feeling... at least not as bland as the beige.

2) While browsing Instagram I saw that someone had posted a picture of themselves, in their sewing room, standing in front of a full-length mirror showing off something that they had sewn, so I realized that that was something that I was missing in my Sewing room. In so doing, I had to put a light over the mirror in order to spotlight the person showing off their creation.

I'd made both changes to both 3-story versions of this house, but the pictures are taken from the one with the main floor at 8'6" (ie. the one I posted about earlier today).
----------------------------------------