Print at May 26, 2019 10:38:51 AM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Dec 11, 2018 12:21:51 AM
Re: Tudor Castle version 2
Here's a "late night" thought I'd had last night while having trouble sleeping. I'm not sure why this house design was on my mind, but it was. Anyway, I was thinking that it would be better with the storage that's in "Bathroom 2" as linen storage for both that bathroom and "Bedroom 3", and actually not be in the bathroom. So, I did my best to work on it, including having to take out the double sink vanity and replacing it with a nice single one that I found on 3DWarehouse. Unfortunately the bathroom is now quite small, but a couple of good points are that the new vanity doesn't have any drawers (although there is space for some storage) and I found a glass enclosure with sliding doors for the bathtub which I think helps to not make the bathroom seem claustrophobic. I was also able to enlarge the size of both closets as well.

I could have put in a vanity that's not as wide but I'm pleased with this one.

This change has only been done on the original version, not the one with the 8'6" ceilings on the main floor alternate version; I have left that file alone so it still has the original design for this area.
----------------------------------------