Print at Jul 18, 2019 7:24:04 PM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Dec 21, 2018 4:38:22 AM
Re: 3-Bedroom 2-bath 2-Story House
Oh, thank you so much. A great deal of time and thought have gone into this design.

And, once again, i've updated some of the items inside this house since my last post; I have not made any changes to the outside.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/22h707w8zdz8s19/3B2b2S_Outside.sh3d/file

Main floor floor plan.

Top floor floor plan.

Attic space floor plan.

I've made the roofing invisible to take the pictures of the floor plans.

Front aerial view of the bay of windows over the overlook. I wanted to add this picture to my previous post, but didn't get it rendered until the day after.

Just inside the entryway. I added a table, mirror, lilies, and a bowl.

Three different views of the Living Room. I found this Art Deco style fireplace that I just fell in love with and had to put it in here. Then I realized that I needed something on the mantle and found this small mantle clock. It's probably a bit noticeable that I did move the chandelier that's above the stairway more center to the room.

I think that I might have had the Virtual Visitor inside one of the glass-door-covered bookcases in that last picture or something as I have some strange reflections there...

Two different views of the Master Bedroom. The dressing table was the inspiration for the changes, both in this room and the Living Room. I found a dresser, end table and bed frame that I felt works well with the Art Deco look. I changed the size of the cedar chest as well as the wood used on it, and changed the light source above the dressing table.

Attic space. I added a single beam to help bring the light down so that it lights up the space better.
----------------------------------------