Print at Sep 21, 2019 1:59:42 AM

Posted by Mike53 at Apr 8, 2019 5:14:50 PM
Re: Sash openings
The smile from okh was the reaction i was half hoping for when making the last post, i get the impression that it was, unfortunately, taken as being a criticism of the the various software used, that was not my intention, not in the slightest.
My own limited knowledge and knowhow is what i was speaking of, in the hope that with each of my failures listed, would mean that other users could avoid making the same errors.
In a nutshell, me, not reading the comments correctly, me, choosing to ignore them, me, not having a zip prog, me, then making those very same mistakes again, like it didn't sink in the first time.
As far as making making changes the the editor or even there being a need to change it, i have no idea, since i would not know what, how or even if, changes could be made.
I apologise if the nature of the above comments were misunderstood, but i can assure you, it is a misunderstanding.

That said, i have a question, is there a limit to the number of instances that can be created for a sash, i ak because i have created this :-

But i cannot seem to get the last line to show for the middle window.
thx in advance
Mike