Print at Mar 29, 2020, 10:15:13 AM

Posted by enkonyito at Dec 16, 2019, 11:14:46 PM
Re: YafaRay rendering plug-in
Enkonyito, if you moved native methods to another class or package, you'll have to generate new .h and .cpp files and compile source code to update libyafarayjni.dll. Did you succeed to generate such a DLL?
As this solution (#2) works, I have not retested since.

I had failed to generate the DLLs in a custom package (betaTestPlugin) when trying to follow this method:
// To generate JNI DLL for Windows, read "YafaRay Windows 10 MinGW 64bit building - Standalone.txt" in Core-3.3.0\building (no need to install Python and stop after installing LIBRARY DEPENDENCIES)
// Run C:\mingw64\mingw64-shell.exe and use the following command (/C/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_121 contains JDK)
// plugin project folder> g++.exe -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -I"/C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_201\include" -I"/C/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_201/include/win32" -Isrc/betaTestPlugin/include/yafaray -Isrc/betaTestPlugin/include/other -I/C/msys64/mingw64/include src/betaTestPlugin/YafarayRenderer.cpp -shared -o src/betaTestPlugin/lib/windows/x64/libyafarayjni.dll -Lsrc/betaTestPlugin/lib/windows/x64 -llibyafaray_v3_core