Print at Apr 2, 2020, 6:57:59 AM

Posted by AeowynFraser at Jan 25, 2020, 9:36:48 AM
Re: Small Family Home
So, taking my own suggestions I've made some changes, plus a few more not mentioned before.

I realized that I had a driveway that didn't reach the street or a curb at the edge of the street, so I added those. And, I took out the no-longer-needed chimney.

I added a doorbell, and you can see some of the changes I'd made inside the living room.

As you can see I found a fence and gate (a single file I found on 3D Warehouse) and a doghouse (actually two), plus I added a couple of tall trees near the doghouses. Once I'd put in the fence and gate I realized that the patio looked odd ending where it did so I extended it.

As you can see, I did a bit of rearranging in the living room. I moved the closet door, as well as the one of the tables near the front door (as well as removed the matching one), moved around a few more pieces of furniture, then added two more armchairs, another end table and lamp. The open space in this long living room was actually bugging me, and I think that I came up with a remedy.

Small Family Home

I think that I have it completed... for now...
----------------------------------------