Print at Feb 25, 2020, 11:49:52 AM

Posted by hansmex at Sep 16, 2010, 6:09:22 PM
Re: New plugin: Advanced plan editing
Tobias,

Are we talking about the same plug-in?

1 - When I draw a room, select all four walls and access Edit -> Resize, I can resize the room by using the drop-down menu, setting it to exact or relative measurements, or to a percentage. X and Y can be individually changed, or Aspect Ratio can be checked.
2 - While nothing is selected, I have access to Edit but not to -> Resize.
3 - I draw four separate walls, together forming more a less a square, but without the ends of the walls touching. "Open corners", so to say. When I select all fours walls and then Edit -> Resize , I cannot see how I should connect the walls, and more in general, nothing happens. Based on your answer, I would expect the walls to be made longer, to the point that they form a closed quadrangle.

START EDIT
4 - As to the nine "justification buttons": can you explain how to use them? I can see that the coordinates changes according to the button pressed, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
END EDIT

Is it possible to write a detailed step-by-step tutorial with images on how to (a) edit room points, (b) create that new room, and (c) join or connect walls?

Thanks for any explication you can offer.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Dual boot - AMD FX6300 6-core, 16GB ram
Windows 10 Pro, SH3D 6.2 with 8 GB memory allowance
Ubuntu 18.04, SH3D 6.2 with 2 GB memory allowance