Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4696 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
vinnims

Brasil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Walls and floor are white on 3Dview

Hello guys,

I'm creating a planned kitchen in Sweet Home 3D and after open the project and change the vision in 3D everything change from grey to white like in the picture.
(sorry for my english, i don't know very well).
What could be doing this? Thank you!

The images are on my OneDrive at this link:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag--CwCvWaLH5nB-sKJ4O0a4Hybl?e=cC8ttL
[Mar 25, 2020, 3:49:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
vinnims

Brasil
Re: Walls and floor are white on 3Dview

Updating...
I discovered that the food elevator that was causing the bug. Now, I just wanna now why it's happening with it.
[Mar 26, 2020, 3:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Some models come with a "base plate" or floor attached. Check if this is the case, then make that part invisible using Modify Furniture.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 26, 2020, 3:42:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
vinnims

Brasil

It's not, I verified it now. When I open the project, everything seems to be ok but when I move the 3D vision the bug happens (only if the "food elevator" is visible)
[Mar 27, 2020, 11:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

If you share your model, I'll have a look at it.

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 28, 2020, 10:04:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kadugomes

Brazil

Hello

I'm getting almost the same problem.
All the floor and walls on 3D view are white now, suddenly I start facing this problem. Any idea what could be happening?
I restart the software, but it didn't solve the issue.
[Apr 5, 2020, 2:41:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
daniele76rm

Italia

I have the same problem since I changed the Graphic card (Nvidia to AMD)...
[Oct 21, 2020, 11:03:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I wonder if it would work better with Java 3D DirectX. To try this option, follow these steps:
- If you use Windows 64 bit, relaunch the installation program of Sweet Home 3D and select the 32 bit architecture option in the screen used to choose the installation folder (if you use Windows 32 bit, just ignore this step)
- Download the file SweetHome3D.l4j.ini and copy it in Sweet Home 3D installation folder (by default, C:\Program Files\Sweet Home 3D or C:\Program Files (x86)\Sweet Home 3D)
- Relaunch Sweet Home 3D and check how it works (the About dialog should mention Direct X if SweetHome3D.l4j.ini is taken into account).
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 22, 2020, 10:44:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved