Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5207 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
guymclaren

South Africa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Remove default libraries from Sweethome

I am finding the default libraries take too much space in the user interface, How do I delete them, mostly they are not applicable. The doors and windows are a different design to what we use in South Africa, The kitchen stuff also all wrong. I am creating my own models and want to make a default library with those.

Help please.
[Apr 3, 2020, 1:39:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Remove default libraries from Sweethome

Default library is stored in the furniture.jar file found in the lib subfolder of Sweet Home 3D installation folder. You can delete that file if you want, or move it elsewhere.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 3, 2020, 5:40:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
guymclaren

South Africa

Thanks very much
[Apr 14, 2020, 9:50:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
guymclaren

South Africa

Thank you I found the .jar files, If I were to want to create a replacement .jar file for the furniture and include it in the package as a standard, how would I go about doing that, For the sake of argument, If I wanted to create a fork of sweethome 3d aimed at South Africa with South African models and objects.

I would want to offer a limited range of SA doors windows, kitchen units, sanitary ware and furniture from known manufacturers, in order to sell a full set of each of these models as add ons to the Construction Industry.

The standard furniture as in the standard package has very little that would match South African needs.
[Apr 14, 2020, 10:13:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
T3NZ3N

天下

You could either delete all the ones in the library you don't want, then add the ones you do want, then export with the plug in all the furniture you have to *sh3f file, and use that.

Or, you could rename the *sf3f file in the /data/furniture/ folder to a *.zip extension, the extract that, and select all the ones you wanted, combine them with the ones you have, then import them one by one

Or you could use the FLE and copy all of the individual Folder Files you unzipped into the same folder, together with all of your own furniture files for your market, and import all of the obj files into FLE and export your new *.sh3f library
[Apr 24, 2020, 7:13:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved