Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5584 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
otadmin

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture Library Editor - Linux Mint 19.3 not displaying content

I am using
Sweet Home 3D Version 6.1.2, Java version 11.0.6. 64 bit -0.1/0.9 GB Java 2D version 1.5.2
Linux Mint 19.3 tricia
Installed SH3D and Furniture Library Editor from Repositories and from download.
In all cases the Editor starts but shows no content of an opened library. The frame is simply empty. The editor works, I can import libraries but again, it does not show any content of that library.

Nice, clever program to work with. This is why I bother asking this question.
[Apr 17, 2020, 5:07:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
otadmin

Re: Furniture Library Editor - Linux Mint 19.3 not displaying content

5 Minutes after posting I found at least one solution.
If I enter sudo java -jar FurnitureLibraryEditor-1.24.jar in the terminal the editor starts and displays the content. Seems running it as SUDO makes the difference.
Is there an easier solution?
[Apr 17, 2020, 5:16:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
otadmin

Re: Furniture Library Editor - Linux Mint 19.3 not displaying content

Was too enthusiastic! Editor opens and shows content, lets me open Libraries and save them but if I try to import or modify furniture the editor crashes without error message reliably every attempt.
[Apr 17, 2020, 5:38:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved