Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3389 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
BKLX

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Subfloor or platform

Hello,
I'm a novice on this forum and on this sftware. And to complicate... I'm French! laughing
So I need help to create a ''subflore'' or a ''platform'' I'm not sure of the good word.
To complicate, this false floor has not the same perimeter than the real one.
If you can help me I will appreciate
Have a good day
Bruno
[Jun 5, 2020, 12:15:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Skanderbeg13

Kosovo
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Subfloor or platform

I believe that you can use the Box on the miscellaneous to make a platform then just change the texture of the box to your liking. now the house floor and the subfloor wont be at the same level, you can just make the wall a bit higher and just add the same box just wider on the floor and just elevate your furniture and doors and windows a bit and you should get what i belive is a subfloor

This is what i did: its a very simple house just to show what it is

This is to show that the floor inside is the same level as the outside one:

you said that it doesnt have the same perimeter as the real floor:

P.S i did the subfloor on the outside so i can show it you can do it inside as well,more professionally, (Your house probably looks a lot better)

I hope i could help with this one biggrin
[Jun 30, 2020, 12:51:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved