Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 970 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
oldies2000

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I need a little help!

Hello, everyone,

I would like to make a round room cutout of 180 cm on the first floor, so that one can see a sculpture in the basement.

Can someone please help me in a friendly manner?

Thanks!
[Jun 5, 2020, 1:57:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Nauthiz

Poland
Re: I need a little help!

The metod is similar as shown in this tip, but for cutting floors you need a dummy element imported as a staircase, not door or window.

I've just uploaded a file with two elements like this I'd made for myself - see here. This is a library file, so import it as library and you'll find a cutting cylinder and a cutting cube in a folder named "construction". Put the cylinder in the basement and elevate it so it goes through the ceiling, then you should see a hole on the first floor. Resize the cylinder and modify the material to invisible.
[Jun 5, 2020, 4:05:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
oldies2000

Re: I need a little help!

Thanks for the support, everything worked out fine!

Best regards from Germany
[Jun 7, 2020, 11:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved