Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14671 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New design

Here are a couple of images and a link to a project i have been working on.

LINK

Front view set at 8 AM

Back view set at 6 PM

Mike

As always, comments welcome. smile
[Jun 7, 2020, 1:03:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
applause Re: New design

Nice veranda, I like it !

The left gutters are strange on second level...

Why didn't you put a second corner at the left garage's door ?

wink
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jun 7, 2020, 2:48:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: New design

Thx BDFD
In what way are the gutters strange? Being linked? I have noticed a gap between the main roof and the gutter that i will have to sort out, maybe this is what you referred to.
The half arch is basically cosmetic, the strength for support is in the roof structure, so i placed 1 at either end.
New LINK
[Jun 9, 2020, 12:00:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Hi Mike,
really nice project.

I noticed that your linked viewhome fills the whole screen. How did you make that happen?
When I make a viewhome, it's only 680 px wide, making it very hard for my workmen to see and use.

Xiste
[Jun 13, 2020, 5:05:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Hi Xiste
Thx for the compliment.
The link is to sh3ds exported home manager, this is size limited so i usually only show empty homes. Not, i believe, a web page as you have been attempting.
[Jun 13, 2020, 5:34:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Okay?
My project file is just a few MB, showing some cabling diagrams between 2 floors in 3D.
So the view-size is actively limited for anyone not showing an empty home?

Well, well...

Xiste
[Jun 13, 2020, 10:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Try making the 3d view as big as possible prior to saving and sharing. Share it with me if you want and i will see if i get a different view for you
[Jun 14, 2020, 11:54:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Thanks a lot, Mike, that's very generous.
We started building the walls last week, so we have solved it.
I will post some words and pictures about the project in a while.

Xiste
[Jun 15, 2020, 8:35:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved