Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 30
Posts: 30   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22152 times and has 29 replies Next Thread
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: A cabin in the countryside

Well done, Mike! I like very much this large sink and the pillars are elegant. I'm only not very found of the handles too...
[Jun 29, 2020, 2:09:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Really cool project, Mike!
You are attending to the details. I like that!

C
[Jun 30, 2020, 8:06:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you both for your comments, still struggling with the handles, so i am now making a matching welsh dresser
[Jul 2, 2020, 1:02:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Still not resolved the handle issue but i am quite happy with the welsh dresser.

May tweak a couple of things, as i do, but well pleased.
[Jul 3, 2020, 5:36:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Finally decided on the handles, though i had to resort to sketchup to make them.

2 tweaks to the cabinet, added a further pillar to the upper section and changed the profile of the crown moulding

[Jul 4, 2020, 12:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Kitchen cabinets are finished so here is a view of the kitchen in the Cabin.

[Jul 5, 2020, 9:17:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Your kitchen cabinets are very good.
I also like your new handles.
[Jul 6, 2020, 11:02:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Cheers Xiste, glad you liked the cabinets m8.

I have the furniture made now for the office, usual desk, a couple of cabinets and a coffee table, this time i have also had a go at some chairs and an architects table.

[Jul 12, 2020, 1:25:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Couple of different angles of the office.

[Jul 12, 2020, 4:45:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Tweaked it biggrin

[Jul 12, 2020, 9:52:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 30   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved