Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4049 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
KateStanleyDesign

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3D glitches

Hello
I have put together a design for a two story building and all was fine. Then I looked at the 3D version and different geometric shapes started appearing when I would spin the building around. I bought a new MacBook Pro 16 thinking my computer was old. But the same thing is happening.
Am I asking too much of Sweet Home 3D, or is it something I'm doing wrong?
I would like to attach a picture but can't figure out how to???
Thank you.
Kate
[Jul 15, 2020, 6:58:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: 3D glitches

Most probably these are incorrect ceilings of rooms with walls that are not all of the same height. Disable the ceilings and your glitches will disappear.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 16, 2020, 8:50:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Hello Kate and welcome.
In this tip (and some others in the blog), you may find some informations about ceilings. For picture to attach, see this thread thanks to Hansmex.
[Jul 16, 2020, 11:17:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KateStanleyDesign

United States

Thank you for your reply.
[Jul 16, 2020, 9:07:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KateStanleyDesign

United States

How do I disable the ceilings?
Thank you.
[Jul 16, 2020, 9:16:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

In Plan > Modify rooms menu item, then display ceilings
[Jul 16, 2020, 10:59:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KateStanleyDesign

United States

Hello: I have disabled all ceilings on my plan and still it glitches all over the structure when I spin at the 3d view. I'm trying to add a picture of my 3d image, but can't seem to figure it out. Augh.
Any other fixes to try? Thank you.
[Jul 29, 2020, 8:55:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KateStanleyDesign

United States

I would be happy to send my plan for review if you could tell me how to do it :)
[Jul 29, 2020, 9:06:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

If you like, send me your file and I will look at it.

See profile for email address.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 29, 2020, 10:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved