Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6505 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
mutant83

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Dimensioning

Hello and good afternoon
am new and use the google translator.
I have the free version and am getting used to it.
My question: I used the dimensioning via the menu.
Exact dimensioning with the mouse is very difficult.
Can you set the exact dimension with the keyboard?
Thanks for your help!!
mutant83
[Jul 20, 2020, 5:08:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Dimensioning

Yes, press <Enter> to be able to enter the right value while drawing a wall, a room or a dimension line.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 22, 2020, 2:39:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DellAnderson

Would it be difficult to add dimensioning to floor size after creation similar to the 'modify furniture' dialog?
Sometimes it's difficult to get everything exactly right on the first try.
PS I just started using and so far VERY impressed with this program. Very stable, not a single crash. Amazingly intuitive.
[Sep 7, 2020, 7:19:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don't believe that adding automatically dimension lines is a good thing, because they would never be placed as the user wishes. Double-clicking on wall / room / furniture sides is fast enough to create and place the ones you'll need, isn't it?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 8, 2020, 1:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
otadmin

It is quite easy to get the dimensions right with the mouse. Just zoom in far enough and the mouse movement become very precise.
[Sep 9, 2020, 4:15:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved