Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3949 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
cpaktouring

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
When the recovered file corrupted

While I was editing a file, the program hanged. Fine. I tried to reopen Sweet Home. Sweet Home automatically open that file (the [recovered] version of the file). Again, it failed to open. I think the recovered version has been corrupted. The problem is every time I reopen SweetHome, it tried again to open the recovered version. Even I tried to open another file, it started opening the corrupted one first. What can I do?
[Aug 3, 2020, 9:08:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: When the recovered file corrupted

Please read this thread which cites the folders where you can find the recovered file.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 3, 2020, 11:18:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cpaktouring

Sorry. I've tried to follow Puybaret's instructions. Yet my sweethome is a non-installed version. I run the SweetHome3D-6.4-macosx.dmg directly from the downloaded folder. I can't find C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D.
[Aug 5, 2020, 8:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cpaktouring

Oh. At last I found it! Many Thanks.
[Aug 5, 2020, 8:42:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved