Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1625 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
MarynaDesna

Ukraine
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
angry Missing full cattalog of 3d Models every time when restart PC

I have lost full cathalog of 3d models everytime when restarting my PC and forsed to add the new models every time i start programm. What's wrong?
[Aug 7, 2020, 11:39:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Missing full cattalog of 3d Models every time when restart PC

What system do you use?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 7, 2020, 4:12:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pkeenan

USA

I am also having this issue. Upon upgrading I keep losing the full catalog. This happened with the last upgrade.
Using:
MacOS: 10.14.6 (18G3020)
SH3D version: 6.4.2
Any help or guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks!
[Aug 10, 2020, 12:11:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

pkeenan, I suspect MarynaDesna is not under macOS, so this might not be the same issue. As the catalogs of the Mac App Store version and the free version are not stored at the place, I wonder if you used the Mac App Store version before. Would it be the case?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 10, 2020, 7:33:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pkeenan

USA

Puybaret,
That could possibly be the issue. I received the upgrade notice from the website prior to the Apple Store. Now the Apple Store update just hangs there. I select update but nothing happens.
[Aug 10, 2020, 2:24:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
pkeenan

USA

Emmanuel, I did a parameter ram restart to flush any insects. I went back to the Apple App Store and noticed the update for SH3D had disappeared. I figured I would test the upgrade again from the store and searched for the app. It showed me the cloud icon. I clicked on it and SH3D was restored with all of the categories in place. Next time I will ignore the SourceForge update and wait for the Apple Store update. Thanks. Great application by the way. I've used it many time for work and home.
[Aug 10, 2020, 5:10:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved