Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7181 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
alf1203

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Kitchen I made

Hello all, I have been using Sweet Home 3D for a few years now and I just created a kitchen that has windows looking at the backyard that I think looks pretty good, although it is a little bare.
I see images of homes that are created and they are amazing and am a little bit jealous!
If you can check out what I did and have any comments or suggestions on how to make it look better please let me know!
Also, I am having a heck of a time attempting to create a video, it literally will not work, the "create video button" is greyed out, any hints on how to create it? I saw the FAQ on it but that didn't help unfortuantely.
Thank you, Brett!!

[Aug 27, 2020, 1:47:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Re: Kitchen I made

Good beginning ! wink
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Aug 27, 2020, 7:55:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

I think your kitchen is very nice!
To improve your image, I suggest you work on the lighting.
First of all get rid of the ceiling light, and add light sources under the upper cabinets.
Then you could add some light sources over the table.

I think that will be a good starting point.

Cecilia
[Aug 28, 2020, 12:22:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alf1203

United States

Cecelia, thank you! I actually don't have any lights in there, that was how it tun red out after I exported it as an image; I will take the advice on the lighting and the cabinets!
[Aug 28, 2020, 8:40:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved