Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2178 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
bhoffman67

Costa Rica
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
331 hours to render ??

I've got my design as far as I can take it without a proper render that will show me the flaws.

Is anyone willing to run a high-res render for me? My laptop is apparently too old to make this happen.
[Oct 27, 2020, 2:51:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
iRoland

Deutschland
Re: 331 hours to render ??

sure, I'm happy to try it for you - got a fairly decent MacBook Pro with good specs and I'm curious to see how long it'll take for me ;-)

Just PM me your email and I'll let you know where you can upload your file for me.
[Oct 27, 2020, 10:36:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

It's nice from you, Roland.
You could try with YafaRay rendering engine too.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 28, 2020, 9:10:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
iRoland

Deutschland

sure, I'm happy to try it for you

@bhoffman67, you're interested?
[Nov 22, 2020, 6:45:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved