Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1445 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
jamison

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Save modified furniture as new default, or new item entirely? (and a sincere thank you, too)

Hi - first let me say that this program is phenomenal. I am planning my first retail business and it has been a complete and total gamechanger.

---------------------

I searched for "save as default" and "new default" but had no luck.

Simply put, I'd like to save the electrical outlet model at an elevation of 15" instead of 7 1/2" inches so that any time I drag a new one to the plan it is at that height.

Is there a way to do this in SH3d or do I need to change it in the furniture editor? I need to change several, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks again for such a great tool.
[Apr 2, 2021, 5:00:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Save modified furniture as new default, or new item entirely? (and a sincere thank you, too)

When you import a model, you can set its standard elevation. Each time you use the model, it will be inserted at the pre-set elevation.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 3, 2021, 12:13:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved