Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6269 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
HIdayatsyah

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Renovation Plan

Hi All,
This is my first post
I was retired in May 2021 in the middle of a pandemic. Luckily, I found this software, and so I still can do something good for myself at home. Since I am in a plan to renovate my old house which was built in 1995 ( currently in bad shape and never had any major repair) then I try to learn and practice on this software. This forum is my major source in finding answers to my question related to SH3D. I still have several difficulties in creating roofs (shapes, unequal texture, etc), colors, and gardens. But I think I could use the generated 3D pictures as a reference to the renovation.

Oh yeah, actually my house is facing south, but for a better look, I changed the compass and make it heading west. The house color generated by 3D Photo is much different than its look on the notebook display. I think is related to something named Gamut Color. But still, I am very happy with the result. smile

Here is the picture's link.
https://www.mediafire.com/view/2biixxmw1z7nxo5/Propose-z.png/file
And, appreciate if you can provide any comment to the file SHD in this link. I tried to compress but the size is still more than 4 MB.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p21qyhijt8depya/SHD_14-Trial.sh3d/file

Much Thanks
~Day
Currently use AMD Ryuzen 7 Mobile, with 16GB Ram, W10 and cups of dark coffee
[Jul 24, 2021, 5:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HIdayatsyah

Indonesia
Re: Renovation Plan

I can not see the picture myslef. Wonder if others can see.. :(
[Jul 24, 2021, 6:04:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

I could see picture and file. Well and neatly done! Looking forward to see with the furniture and decoration.
To include the picture in your post, read this tip: http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,1886
[Jul 25, 2021, 2:04:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

On this page you will find a file with 14 roof parts. You will have to import them yourself.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 26, 2021, 11:57:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HIdayatsyah

Indonesia

Thanks al lot Veroniq and hansmex. Well, I am need more practice. I just found the usefulness the "part of base" button. previously I always messed up the wall when I put furniture and decoration. So, now I just lock everything and try to add decoration (which is the hardest part of this software, since it mostly depend on 'taste' rather than technical issue).

Again, thanks for the roof information.
[Jul 26, 2021, 7:52:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved