Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5784 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
abajwa

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rose Sweethome3d

Bother when i load the java main class then i receive this kind of error. please help me ASAP.

Nov 10, 2009 2:16:39 PM javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline getSupportedOglVendor
SEVERE: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-ogl-chk in java.library.path
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-d3d in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1682)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline$1.run(NativePipeline.java:231)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline.loadLibrary(NativePipeline.java:200)
at javax.media.j3d.NativePipeline.loadLibraries(NativePipeline.java:157)
at javax.media.j3d.MasterControl.loadLibraries(MasterControl.java:987)
at javax.media.j3d.VirtualUniverse.<clinit>(VirtualUniverse.java:299)
at javax.media.j3d.GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.getBestConfiguration(GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.java:321)
at java.awt.GraphicsDevice.getBestConfiguration(GraphicsDevice.java:158)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.Component3DManager.<init>(Component3DManager.java:63)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.Component3DManager.getInstance(Component3DManager.java:75)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.addComponent3DRenderingErrorObserver(SweetHome3D.java:449)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.createApplication(SweetHome3D.java:389)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.main(SweetHome3D.java:196)
[Nov 10, 2009, 1:21:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Sweethome3d

How did you launch Sweet Home 3D?
If you build yourself Sweet Home 3D from the sources, did you read the part of the README.TXT file that mentions "java.ext.dirs"?

By the way, please no "ASAP" in messages. Support is free, so don't ask too much.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 10, 2009, 5:11:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
meleonid

UKRAINE

For newbies like me: please make sure that your're using JRE5. I recieve exception above on JRE6 even with VM parameters from Readme.txt specified. With JRE5 everything works OK.
[Mar 5, 2011, 12:34:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Leonid, sorry to contradict you, but it works with Java 6 too.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 5, 2011, 2:23:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
meleonid

UKRAINE

Emmanuel, that's good! Looks like I did something wrong, because SH3D didn't passed about 10 unit tests and didn't started UI because of error above until I reconfigured it to Java 1.5 VM :(

Anyway, now it works great!
[Mar 7, 2011, 10:16:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Cardinal

Hello,

I have the same stacktrace reported above. I've tried adding the VM argument as described in the readme file with no success. When I do this I get a different stacktrace but the same Exception :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no j3dcore-d3d in java.library.path

I am totally unfamiliar to Java 3D so I'm wondering if there's anything in particular I need to do (download? install?) prior to trying to run SH3D on eclipse?

Thanks in advance.
[Jul 4, 2011, 3:37:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Cardinal

Well I restarted eclipse and somehow it works. Sorry for the trouble.
[Jul 4, 2011, 4:55:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved