Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1214 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused how to practice spiritualism using SH3D? There are serious problems..

Hi everybody. I tried to create a magical mirror corridor to communicate with ghosts. But no! On the third cycle of reflections, the program gives a failure ((. Two cycles of reflections are not enough. For a session of spiritualism, you need a lot more cycles, otherwise the ghost does not come. Is there a solution to this serious problem? For example: A mirrored door opposite the mirror above the sink. And a black square appears.. Help.

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/2kRmSnBNLpVavA
[Dec 11, 2022, 5:26:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: how to practice spiritualism using SH3D? There are serious problems..

I'm disappointed. Where there are two, there are three... Why is there a limit of reflections in the mirror for two cycles? Why spare the processor? As a result, no communication with interesting personalities from the past ((
[Dec 12, 2022, 6:48:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry for the bad communication, but reflections must be limited to avoid infinite computing!
If you're a programmer, you may increase the number of reflections with SunFlow renderer by modifying the parameter set in PhotoRenderer class but from the tests I made you can't use a very large value. With YafaRay renderer, I don't know.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 12, 2022, 8:19:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

Be careful what you wish for! It might come true.
And a black square appears.. Help.

It is a door through which an angry Ukrainian could enter.
Then you will really cry for help.
This tread will be moderated.
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Dec 12, 2022, 8:32:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

unfortunately I'm not a programmer. But if the program had at least 10 reflection cycles, the processor would not overheat. Maybe. But a picture would be acceptable. It's a pity. Okay, I will avoid such angles. In any case, thanks for the advice!
[Dec 12, 2022, 10:24:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Be careful what you wish for! It might come true.

you have very kind eyes in your avatar. I wish you peace and happiness. Don't worry about me. We're trying to deal with mirrors, nothing more.
[Dec 12, 2022, 10:33:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved