Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1970 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Vinci68

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to create your own texture libraries?

Hello to all,
For the furniture I create, I use the ExportToSh3f plugin then the FurnitureLibraryEditor to create my own .SH3F libraries
On the other hand, when I import my own textures in Sweet Home 3D, I don't know if there's a plugin allowing to export them in SH3T before their eventual integration, in my own .SH3T libraries, via TexturesLibraryEditor.
If someone has an answer or a solution to integrate my creations in a personal library, I'm interested.
Thanks for your help.
[Mar 31, 2023, 3:22:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How to create your own texture libraries?

Hello Vinci68,
As you noticed, there was no plug-in to export textures imported by a user to a SH3T. Actually, I don't think anybody requested such a feature even if it could be useful at least for backups (but there are other ways to backup preferences and imported stuff).
As it's quite close to ExportToSH3F plugin, I just programmed the ExportToSH3T plug-in available here (it requires a Sweet Home 3D version >= 2.3).
Similarly to ExportToSH3F plugin, this plug-in adds Furniture > Export imported textures to SH3T menu item to Sweet Home 3D to create a SH3T file which will contain all the textures individually imported by the user. If needed, this SH3T file can be edited with the Texture Library Editor.

[Note: plug-in was updated on 03/04/2024 to fix Italian localization]
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Mar 4, 2024, 2:21:57 PM]
[Apr 1, 2023, 1:07:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

This must be the fastest service around :-)

Thank you very much!

Hans
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 1, 2023, 1:11:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

And this is not an April fool's day joke wink
[Apr 1, 2023, 1:22:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vinci68

France

Hello Emmanuel
No sooner said than done... If there was a Palme d'Or for this type of exercise, I think you could be decorated in public.
In any case, thank you for this effort, and this tool which will be very useful.
Have a good weekend
[Apr 1, 2023, 1:42:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Great you like it blushing
[Apr 1, 2023, 6:40:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved