Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 653 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
MrGlad8

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to change to count my drawing from the center of the wall

Heya! So I just realised the rooms I create had wrong measurement. Didnt get why. But now I realise the wall-drawing is done from the MIDDLE of the wall. So stupid. I dont care how thick my walls are, frankly I dont know how thick they are. So how do I change it so that I draw walls based on the inner of the wall? I hope you get what I mean :)
[Apr 5, 2023, 9:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

Re: How to change to count my drawing from the center of the wall

Create a room using the appropriate tool, and the correct measurements.
ASwitch to the wall tool and double click the room. Walls will be created with the correct internal dimensions.

HTH
[Apr 5, 2023, 10:47:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: How to change to count my drawing from the center of the wall

This was answered in the previous topic https://sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,12407 .
Check the mini-tutorial provided by Dorin in his comment.
[Apr 6, 2023, 9:14:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved