Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 775 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
buzzz

FR
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
build SW bundle for MacOS

Hi All,

I just see that in the ant build, we can bundle a mac app directly.

I build the jar on windows using ant.
But when I try to build the mac bundle, I obtain this error :

macosx10.4Bundle:
[move] Moving 1 file to C:\Users\toto\Desktop\SweetHome3D-7.1-src\install\macosx\10.4\SweetHome3D-7.1\Sweet Home 3D.app\Contents\Resources\Java
[move] Moving 1 file to C:\Users\toto\Desktop\SweetHome3D-7.1-src\install\macosx\10.4\SweetHome3D-7.1\Sweet Home 3D.app\Contents\Resources\Java
[exec] FINDá: format incorrect de paramΦtre

SweetHome3D-7.1-src\build.xml:865: exec returned: 2

I also have many questions :
- Maybe I need to build from a Mac ?
- For mac, which version of java/ant do I need ?
- I see that bundle uses Azul OpenJDK 15.0.2, I suppose I have to install this version before trying to build ?

Thx for help
[Jun 17, 2023, 3:03:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: build SW bundle for MacOS

Don't try macosx10.4Bundle target but rather the macosxBundle target in build.xml.
Both targets require lipo found in macOS tools, but if you target only Intel or ARM processor, you could only copy the Java version of your choice (if you want an Intel version, change 3 times javaHome_macosx_arm64 property by javaHome_macosx_x86_64) and remove the the other calls to lipo used to build an Universal OpenJDK.
I never tried this tip under another system. If it doesn't work under Windows, remove or adapt the exec tag which copies legal files with their symlinks). You could try also under to run Ant under Linux.

The Intel or ARM OpenJDK 15 must be installed in the folder indicated in the properties javaHome_macosx_x86_64 or javaHome_macosx_arm64.

Note that other targets like macosxInstaller and macosxSignedInstaller require also hdiutil and codesign which are tools of macOS.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 17, 2023, 4:24:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
buzzz

FR

Thx

Which version of eclipse do you recommend to open and run SW ?
[Jun 18, 2023, 1:38:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

No special version, I generally use the latest version of Eclipse but I don't update it each time a new version is released.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 19, 2023, 9:33:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved