Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 673 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
stastver

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
it's something broken on my laptop, please, how to fix it?

https://imageup.ru/img215/4453918/snimok-ekrana-2023-07-30-005513.png.html
[Jul 31, 2023, 2:54:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stastver

Re: it's something broken on my laptop, please, how to fix it?

Windows 11 (22H2), AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics, Sweet Home 3D 7.1, Java 1.8.0_202-32bit, Java 3D 1.5.2
[Jul 31, 2023, 2:58:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

The black lines can be a ceiling/roof gone wrong. If not all walls of a room are of equal height, SH3D can produce triangles instead.

Make the roof invisible and see if these lines disappear. If you need a roof/ceiling, make all walls the same height, or make several rooms to avoid the problem.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 31, 2023, 4:57:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

Have you read through this ?

There are known issues with recent AMD drivers causing 3D View corruption. Maybe try downgrading to the last known good version of the drivers?
[Jul 31, 2023, 5:02:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stastver

it's not the roof, it's furniture from the library! Nobody know how to fix it with AMD drivers!
[Jul 31, 2023, 8:30:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
stastver

Thanks to all! Update AMD drivers and get working enviroment!
[Jul 31, 2023, 9:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved