Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 157
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 28010 times and has 156 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rose Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Hi. I continue to try to demonstrate the advantages of this light system in the room. There is nothing complicated in it, but the result is very different from the usual scheme (using balls). The entire area of the room is filled with invisible hemispheres of different colors. At the window it is blue, white in the center of the room, yellow in the back of the room. By changing the power of the hemispheres (from 2% to 6%), it is possible to realistically transmit daylight from the street together with the warmer light of interior lamps. The organza curtains are made by a model from the walls. This is an OBJ model with 80% transparency, the texture is opaque white. This is a real project, I will add other angles of the premises in this topic as I develop. The main thing is that I will do lighting everywhere using Invisible Inward light half sphere

[Sep 1, 2023, 6:13:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Beautiful renders!!

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 1, 2023, 7:20:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Incredible lighting, very realistic!
[Sep 1, 2023, 7:25:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

thank you very much! The hemispheres that make the render so realistic are arranged quite regularly, there are no special secrets here. It is very important that this is in the YafaRay system, it copes perfectly with the intersections of hemispheres and objects. Sunflower is very bad at handling this.

[Sep 1, 2023, 7:47:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

How long did these renders take?
What kind of hardware do you use?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 1, 2023, 8:16:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

the rendering of each picture (for this room) lasts an average of 26 hours +- depending on the models in the frame. Quality 2000x1500. Intel(R) Core 3.40GHz processor 8.00 GB x64 RAM. I realized that YafaRay is simply a record holder both in terms of processing capabilities and speed. Sunflow is even afraid to guess how much time is needed. Probably a week.
[Sep 1, 2023, 8:58:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vinci68

France

Excellent work and great rendering. I think the file size must be quite large and the rendering must take some time unless you have a competition machine... wink
[Sep 1, 2023, 9:03:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

26 hours? Ouch! Is that a single core CPU?

And that aliasing + noise after 26 hours... crying

Is this a work in progress? Because those shelves really stick out as "placeholder" when everything else is modeled so well.
[Sep 2, 2023, 1:34:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thank you for your attentiveness. Yes, of course, this is a concept. Therefore, I insert some ready-made fragments-photos from the Internet that are suitable so as not to waste time on modeling. All the doors are made this way, these are the photos on the boxes, and the shelves are the same. The design is going on in another program at the same time while the render is loading. I try to distribute the forces in the project. Glass partitions are modeled entirely in SH3D walls, here you need to do this when there is a translucent glass. I use SH 3D as a replacement for visualization programs, not for design.
My old processor has 4 cores, if I'm not mistaken)). Probably it's not enough, but how much is there.. crying
[Sep 2, 2023, 7:14:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

10 hours

[Sep 3, 2023, 3:13:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved