Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 164
Posts: 164   Pages: 17   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31823 times and has 163 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rose Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

There are no people in the forest, but there are many beautiful birds! Ouch. In the mirror, a white cockatoo has grown legs on its back, what an embarrassment. Be careful with the reflections of the photos on the box, they are the same on the back side. By the way, the toilet button was made using a photo, this is not a 3D model. All photos of birds are highlighted with small bright caps-hemispheres, without them they will be very dark under the ceiling, there is almost no light. For all CHROME groups, I have written the prefix after the letter g sweethome3d_window_mirror_ in the OBJ file. Chrome is great. The third level of rendering quality is important. There are all reflections in the glass from the washing machine and from the shower system. A very good mode for realistic renderers. The fourth level loses heavily, there will be no reflections. Don't use it. Spend your time on prefixes.

[May 6, 2024, 7:11:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

how do I put birds on the edge of the glass? I took a photo of two birds on a branch. In Photoshop, I cleaned the background and tinted the branch in the color of feathers. We got two birds with legs without a branch, one sits with its back, the other with its belly towards us.

Now you can put them anywhere. There are two ways for one bird to sit in front of the glass and the other to sit behind the glass. 1. You can divide the picture into two parts and place them in space as needed with a slide. The second way is to carefully rotate the whole picture with two birds by 1-2 degrees so that one bird is in front and the other is behind the glass line. To do this, turn off the magnet mode. That's what I did. The shiny edge of the glass is visible only in front of one bird.

[May 6, 2024, 10:47:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

I'm always looking out for a new post in your thread. I really enjoy the way you present solutions to solve problems. Thank you for the time and effort you place into creating new solutions.
I like the beautiful birds!
[May 7, 2024, 3:05:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
smile Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Thanks Keet! These words save me from despair)). Now I've started researching a topic that seems very promising.I hope you will agree. So. I am sure that all visitors to this forum regularly attend open concerts of all rock bands. Otherwise, we would have met more often in the woods.Have you noticed how much smoke special machines are releasing onto the stage? Everything is in smoke. The floodlights barely penetrate it.

But why all this? And why do all the photographers in the world strive to capture the most beautiful landscape at dawn? When it's still foggy. There are several reasons for this. If the air is transparent, then the light beam remains invisible. With smoke and fog, the picture turns out in a new way, a ray of light becomes material, it manifests itself and begins to influence the shape of things. A magical halo lights up around bright sources, the contrasts of black and white soften. In other words, the eye gets more comfortable conditions.

And it is more pleasant for the viewer to enjoy the spectacle. More comfortable! For the same reason, in professional photo studios, huge diffusers are put on the spotlights to remove sharp contrasts and soften shadows. Eye comfort helps to sell the image more expensively. smoke generators work both in the theater and on the film site. Wherever the viewer should be fascinated by the picture. And where the viewer has to buy an expensive ticket. To charm and sell, everything is quite cynical. But in my forest everything is free, thank heaven)). I decided to try in this direction. The problem is that you can't fill a 3D scene with real fog, you can only make the illusion of smoke. So I made a simple blurred white ball-spot in Photoshop. Reduced the transparency of the layer. Saved it in PNG and created a texture for SH3D.

then I found a picture of a cake with candles. I cleaned the background. It all took 8 minutes.

Then, in front of the lamp above the table, I installed a vertically square thin box 90x90 cm with the texture of a white transparent blurred spot on the front surface, I made the other sides of the box invisible. It is impossible to work with such a transparent box in 3D, I first assigned a white color to the front side, set everything correctly, then replaced it with a transparent texture. It's more convenient to work this way. I put the cake on the table. In front of each candle, he again placed a small box with the texture of a white spot. 6x9 cm . I illuminated the lights with tiny spheres of 20%. Again, I faced the problem that a flat photo on the table casts the wrong shadow, not like from a real cake. I pasted a ball on the back for the massiveness of the shape so that it does not get out beyond the dimensions of the photo. And I highlighted the cake with new tools for myself. Flashlights from the library of light. First, you need to make 15 cm out of the real size, tilt them properly, set a high power of 40-60%. And now the most important thing is to keep the proportions to reduce the size of the flashlight to the size of a mosquito. 0.2 cm . Do you notice a mosquito in the room when it flies? So it is here. The flashlight is not visible, but it works!! I plan to use this secret illumination technique more often. Sometimes this is the only option to make accent lighting in a confined space. the result is this picture of an evening birthday. I am very satisfied. The lamp above the table turned out to be soft and comfortable, with a halo of golden light around it. The air seems to be slightly smoky from the smoke of candles. And the candles themselves do not look sharp, they are haloed. Beauty))). But everything is free! And you don't need tickets, it's always nice)). I continue to walk through the forest.

The halo around the lights can be made from different photos. There are St. Vitus lights, rainbow halo rings. All these halos can be saved in Photoshop with a little transparency in PNG and used as transparent textures for masks in front of lamps. I will definitely use it. love struck
[May 8, 2024, 8:33:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 164   Pages: 17   [ Previous Page | 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved