Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 157
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 27901 times and has 156 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

the invisible hemispheres are arranged as follows

[Sep 3, 2023, 4:50:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

[Sep 7, 2023, 11:10:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Sep 17, 2023, 6:49:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Sep 17, 2023, 6:51:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Great work! Especially because you show what hemispheres you use to get the lighting.
I like the flowered wall!
[Sep 17, 2023, 7:56:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

yes, I also like this floral print). I will try to persuade customers to this version of the wall.)
[Sep 17, 2023, 8:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Sep 20, 2023, 6:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Setting the lighting in a room can be compared to an exciting chess game. And here White is the cold daylight, and Black is the warm inner light. But does White always start and win? Modern interior photographers often do this, do not give Black Figures any chance. All chandeliers, sconces, candles are turned off, only daylight reigns in the room, filling the entire space. In such photos, as if there is no person, he has left and only a casual viewer admires the beautiful view of the room. But it is much more interesting when the Blacks begin to fight back and enter into a difficult struggle. What are White's figures? Blue invisible hemispheres facing inwards on the street, blue powerful elongated spheres above the window on the street to give shadows from window sills and illuminate the floor by the window, blue invisible one-sided panels to highlight the exterior appearance of the background, blue invisible hemispheres lined up in tight rows to highlight translucent curtains, blue and white hemispheres inside the room next to the windows. What are Black's figures? Orange chains of spheres to simulate diode illumination in niches, yellow towers-hemispheres on the collision line with white towers opposite the windows, orange towers-hemispheres in the back of the room, they hold the rear and are very similar to the king and queen on a chessboard. They keep the feeling of comfort and the presence of a person in the room. If you equalize the chances of White and Black in such a game, you get a very beautiful fight with interesting picturesque highlights of walls and objects, as it happens in a residential, not abandoned room. The folds of the fabric are then illuminated with warm rays on one side, and cold ones on the window side. This struggle is invisible, but it can be felt in the picture. And don't stop the party. It is very important to give work for the Hemispherical Towers facing inward. These are very strong figures, not even the deepest crack, not a single hole can hide from them. Their ubiquitous rays will reach any deep hole and cope with the ugly blackness. Simple balls are not capable of this, they create this blackness themselves with their inept actions, so only Invisible hemispheres facing inward help to make the picture pleasant to the eyes, they must be trusted and sent into battle boldly. But the soldiers will not cope in battle without a Caporal. And here it is necessary to make the right choice. YafaRay. That's his name. He will do everything right and will not mess up. You can safely bring reserves from invisible hemispherical towers into battle, the Caporal will make them invisible, and they will not damage the picture. That's all the thoughts about the lighting in the room.
[Sep 20, 2023, 10:27:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

this is how invisible hemispheres, chains of colored spheres and panels for background illumination are located on the plan. Everything is very simple here. Hemispheres are towers of the same power, but of different colors (you can make them of different power, play this game). Hemispheres-towers for lighting curtains are blue. The spheres for simulating diode illumination are orange. The panels for lighting the street background are simply white. And it turns out the mixing of colors, which gives a complex picture of lighting, more interesting.
[Oct 1, 2023, 6:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

I want to tell you about a very difficult version of the picture. Camera angle with the location from the window towards the room. At this angle of view, the rays of light from the window coincide (very close) with the direction of the viewer's gaze. And those own body shadows of objects that were so well visible from other angles now turn out to be on the side and are not readable at all. For example, the ball will look like a flat pancake from this angle, without spectacular 3D. The picture is the same room as in the first renderings in the theme, only the room is filled with new furniture. And the light was the same as before. But what looked good on the side and back view now turned out to be flat and featureless. The hemispherical towers at the back of the room did not add space, on the contrary. The space of the room ceased to look deep, random highlights appeared, which did not help to reveal the depth of space and the volume of objects. It's time to remember about chess. And to give the game a new life, it is necessary to sacrifice valuable pieces. I have completely removed the entire back row of orange and yellow light towers. What happened? A more pronounced light brightness gradient. The window has a very bright light (blue light sources), white towers in the middle of the room, there is no one in the back. From such a maneuver, the lighted corners in the hall and distant rooms immediately began to play, which began to burn with magic coals. And the whole room has become more integral due to the gradient of light. In general, there was a feeling of a single large room that daylight could not completely penetrate, but against the background of this darkness, the distant lights of the hall began to play anew. I think such an angle often requires a different arrangement of chess pieces-towers to give strength to daylight. But if there are local small areas of warm light, they will only sound stronger against the background of such a gradient.
[Oct 12, 2023, 9:18:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved