Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 157
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 27851 times and has 156 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

[Oct 15, 2023, 5:48:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

[Oct 17, 2023, 8:26:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

In the next picture there are a few moments that I want to tell you. A view from the far room, which is blocked by a glass partition. View from the room to the living room with windows and daylight. What can be done to get a more spectacular shot? 1. The glass in the partition, if it is completely transparent, will most likely simply disappear at this angle, there will be no subtle glare. Glare on the glass appears only if it is darker behind the glass than from the viewer's side. And here on the contrary. Therefore, you can replace it with a slightly more opaque glass, I created a wall model, saved it in OBJ and assigned a white skin texture. This will give the effect of fog at dawn. Look at the picture of the fog - objects in the fog in the distance seem more distant, and in the foreground clearer textures seem very close. So replacing the glass with a translucent one will be useful for a better transfer of space. A complex haze appeared on the parquet behind the glass, the glass is now read as a material. 2. I couldn't resist and added a large powerful ball imitation of a torch 60% above the table in front of the frame. The result was a complex light on the ceiling with reddish reflections in front and colder ones at the windows behind. And in general, such a gradient of warm light in front and very cold street light in the back only emphasizes the depth of space. In general, it is useful to feel the image of the future picture before putting the light in the room, imagine what it will look like, what it will remind. And strengthen this image meaningfully.
[Oct 23, 2023, 11:27:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Oct 23, 2023, 11:30:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Oct 23, 2023, 11:32:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Your advetising is convincing :-)

Is there a place where we can obtain these hemispheres?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Oct 24, 2023, 7:16:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thanks! Fortunately, this precious tool is given to everyone for free! You just need to download version 7.2 and enjoy the huge features of the program. The new fixtures are great and can be used creatively. Just in case, I'll show you where they are sitting without a smile, so that they certainly don't get pulled:0)

[Oct 24, 2023, 7:53:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Thanks - found them :-)
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Oct 24, 2023, 10:09:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vinci68

France

You've done a great job and the whole thing is very realistic... Unfortunately, I think you need a very high-performance machine to achieve such results! But your creations still make me dream...
[Oct 24, 2023, 12:14:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thanks! I must say that I am a loyal and committed fan of the SH 3D program. I am not interested in other visualization programs, and I have, for example, 3DS MAX. But I use it only as a model converter for my pet, it's too heavy for my mind. It is good for converting all these busy and heavy models to DAE format. Yes, I agree, it's like cracking nuts with a microscope, but what can I do with my love? Probably it is because of the weight of the models that the render takes so long. The hemispheres themselves do not greatly increase the processing time, although of course they add time. But I like the multicolour in the lighting, which is possible thanks to the hemispheres. And such a necessary diffused light, which is not present when using balls. I would be very interested to know what can be changed in the characteristics of the computer to speed up image processing. What should I pay attention to? I have 4 cores in the processor, as I understand the video card does not affect the performance in SH3D in any way, then what? My friends added to my sadness, they said that the SH3D program has its own limitations. And nothing can be improved. I am seriously asking because I have long since resigned myself to long renderings. But maybe there is a solution? Even if it requires finances, I will refuse sweets ;-) I am really looking forward to advice from those who know in which direction to act. Thank you in advance.
[Oct 24, 2023, 3:45:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved