Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 242
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48580 times and has 241 replies Next Thread
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

You did it! Yes, the reflection of the cat should have been the back of the head. But what matters most is that the process works.
You just have to remember that if you have a reflection, that you need the backside of the same image as well.
----------------------------------------
Dodecagon.nl
700+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
[Jul 3, 2024, 4:34:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

To get images in the mirror, another mask layer was needed. Gif files with a mirror-scaled waterfall and a mirror-scaled cat were placed under it.

The second mask is needed to leave the reflection in the mirror visible, there is a big hole for this.
[Jul 3, 2024, 4:51:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

The excellent work of GaudiGalopin3324 about adding animated gifs in a Sweet Home 3D video is now available in a single pdf manual: AddGifsInVideo
----------------------------------------
Dodecagon.nl
700+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
[Jul 3, 2024, 6:33:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
applause Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Excellent qualified work, Keet! I hope these experiments will be useful! Thank you for your patience!! We will continue.
[Jul 3, 2024, 6:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Thank you very much to both of you. The manual is very clear.
[Jul 4, 2024, 11:31:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
rose Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Thank you very much VeroniQ, but without the help of dear Keet, this would not have been possible. Thanks to him too!
[Jul 4, 2024, 11:44:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
biggrin Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Please believe me. It's very simple. You just need to master removing the background from the video. There are a huge number of these gif files and video files. The first frame is a SH3D render. The second frame is a freeze frame from the final clip. There's only one layer-a mask to sit the girl down at the table and put the rabbit on the floor.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eoxty0mx8rynw9...25BE%25D0%25BC_2.avi/file
[Jul 6, 2024, 7:47:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

you can adjust the color

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4yol7c8vxdyzzj...0%25B5%25D0%25B9.avi/file
[Jul 6, 2024, 11:22:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
cool Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

You can watch a movie on the TV screen!! You can even do it all, from beginning to end. A real movie in the render. I like it)). The photo editor has the ability to deform the video card in the future. And it will be like on a real screen, from the angle, from the side. biggrin

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bt5l7mqhdgycow...25BD%25D0%25BE_6.avi/file
[Jul 8, 2024, 7:45:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
smile Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

the view from the window. This is a very promising topic. For a live image, you need to search for a Timelapse video on YouTube. It is necessary that the camera be on a tripod, not moving. There may be landscapes with trees, city views, water with yachts. I took this video of the city, superimposed a flock of birds flying over it. But first I made a mask with holes from the SH3D render. I cleaned everything inside the windows, inside the TV and inside the fireplace.

For the convenience of cleaning the background, I made a render with bright green inserts in these places, then in Photoshop you can work with a magic wand, everything is cleaned in a few clicks. But I still made a big mistake, I didn't remove the glass in the windows. Interior reflections make cleaning much more difficult. It is better to completely remove the glass in the windows. To place a video of a landscape, it is very important to determine the horizon line. It is located at any view from the window exactly at the eye level of the viewer, I showed this line in red. Buildings in the city (the lowest boundary of buildings and the sky in the picture) will always be slightly above this line, the sea is exactly along the line, the field is also like that. This time I put a cartoon on the TV for 10 minutes in full. The free version of VideoPad has done it! more than 500MB, and that's okay. I made the deformation of the video for TV through the VSDC video editor, it's more difficult with perspective, but you can still change the angle a little. But this editor can work with large amounts of video.

The final cartoon in the room
[Jul 11, 2024, 9:22:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved