Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 242
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48580 times and has 241 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

night city blushing
[Jul 12, 2024, 10:13:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Wonderful! You're getting really good at this.
----------------------------------------
Dodecagon.nl
700+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
[Jul 12, 2024, 10:40:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Thanks Keet! I have an idea to make translucent curtains for animated views from the window. I will try to make an example and post the result. This method of combining render and video has huge possibilities. And most importantly, it's not difficult at all!!
[Jul 12, 2024, 10:48:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
love struck Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

It turned out to make transparent curtains. First, I made a render in SH3D, outside the window (removed the glass!) I placed a green background, highlighted it with an invisible 20% panel. I started cleaning the backgrounds in the photo editor. The method of a bright green background is very good - only this rare color is qualitatively removed, everything else is not affected.

The first mask is all the holes in the windows.

The second mask - removed the back covers, leaving only the inner frames in the room.

The third mask is a hole behind the sofa and a hole for a step in the ceiling for curtains. So that the curtains come out of the illuminated pocket from above and are covered by the sofa from below.

now in the video editor, the lowest layer is a video of a landscape with mountains and clouds. Then, in the middle of the clip, a flock of white birds. Then there is a doe on the balcony, and on the balcony there is a video of transparent organza on the right. There's another video of another piece of organza in the room again. The fabric video simulates the movement of the fabric and the sun spot lighting. But I can still make such curtains for the front camera, if the picture is in perspective, then there are many difficulties.

the final clip with sound
[Jul 12, 2024, 9:09:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

I forgot to show you what I made transparent curtains out of. This is a video with black curtains, but in the photo editor you can make them of any color and transparency. I first made them white, then saved the entire video with 50% transparency. It's all done in the VSDC photo editor.

I cut two narrow videos with transparent margins from the video image. We got two pieces of curtains on the windows of the desired width.
[Jul 12, 2024, 9:31:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vinci68

France

Bravo l'Artiste, there's a lot of experience behind this result.
[Jul 14, 2024, 11:31:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thanks to Vinci 68! I'm now trying to get people and animals to walk along different trajectories, it's not easy yet)). Cats are the most naughty so far)).

a cat in the kitchen blushing
[Jul 14, 2024, 4:43:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
love struck Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

reflections in mirrors enliven the room well. There are two reflections here, from the dog and from the girl. Reflections are of course an imitation, this is a scaled-down copy of the video with the correct location, along the horizon line.

bedroom with hummingbird blushing
[Jul 15, 2024, 2:03:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Andrei, I saw this and immediately thought this is something you would like. Searching for the source I found this site: https://luxarts.net/sea-animal-showers/ where there are more examples but they are not real products, the images are AI generated. Some inspiration for your bathroom video.

----------------------------------------
Dodecagon.nl
700+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
[Jul 15, 2024, 3:49:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
biggrin Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Wow wow! )) biggrin I think that the strongest effect of such ideas will be in only one case. If all these sea creatures move quietly. Then a complete immersion in the element of the sea))). I liked the shark's mouth in the shower the most. Very much!! Although there is a feeling that you can only wash there once, a one-way ticket)). Yes, a good selection for people with strong nerves)). The second place in my rating is the toilet in the refrigerator. Practical, reliable, but such a bathroom will always be occupied for a long time, you need a double on the floor.. Everything else, yes, should be kinematic. I hope the urinal plays the classics.) biggrin
[Jul 15, 2024, 6:43:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved