Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 242
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 48580 times and has 241 replies Next Thread
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

designed the barnhouse bathhouse cool
[Jul 16, 2024, 11:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

another example of how to insert an item without a suitable model. I liked two large wall lamps in one project. I could not find them on the Internet by searching for a picture and did not find a suitable model. Then I cut out each wall lamp in online Photoshop, placed it on a transparent background, and saved it in PNG. In the SH3D scene, I placed these images on a box with 5 invisible sides, with an offset from the wall of 6 cm. In that place. where the lamps are located, I inserted flat powerful orange hemispheres of 20-25% from behind, turned them up. In this way, you can use any lamps that do not have models. But of course you need to observe the correct shooting angle. The ventilation grilles on the ceiling cornice are made in the way described in the topic . Thanks to Keet and Captaincook

[Sep 6, 2024, 6:02:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 242   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved