Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 157
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 28009 times and has 156 replies Next Thread
Punctum

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Sorry for the noob question but the "invisible inward light half sphere" where can I find it?
[Nov 23, 2023, 2:03:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Tutmozis

Serbia
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Sorry for the noob question but the "invisible inward light half sphere" where can I find it?

Here:
https://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/getattachment?attach=396
[Nov 23, 2023, 2:31:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Tutmozis

Serbia

Great job Gaudi, awesome !

It would be very helpful for this community, if you would create one simple room with this realistic lighting, so we can study it :)

Just an idea ;)
[Nov 23, 2023, 2:35:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

And you can find some test here: http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,11886
[Nov 23, 2023, 2:38:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Punctum

thx
[Nov 23, 2023, 4:09:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thanks Tutmozis! I am very glad that this topic is interesting to someone. I will be happy to share my working file. If something is unclear there, I will be happy to answer any questions. For rendering photos, I use a brightness level of 1.8 on the scale, so it's so dark in the frame right now (the quality level is third, not fourth, 2000x1500 pixels). If you shoot a video, then you need to put the brightness in the middle position and the quality level at a minimum. Pixels for HD.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fh62xe0l6w85y3...%25B8%25D1%258F.sh3d/file
[Nov 23, 2023, 9:08:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Tutmozis

Serbia

Thanks Tutmozis! I am very glad that this topic is interesting to someone. I will be happy to share my working file. If something is unclear there, I will be happy to answer any questions. For rendering photos, I use a brightness level of 1.8 on the scale, so it's so dark in the frame right now (the quality level is third, not fourth, 2000x1500 pixels). If you shoot a video, then you need to put the brightness in the middle position and the quality level at a minimum. Pixels for HD.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fh62xe0l6w85y3...%25B8%25D1%258F.sh3d/file

Wow, thx for sharing it - Big appreciation !

I will study it, and let you know if have any question.
[Nov 23, 2023, 10:02:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

here is a very simple scene, loading only 40 minutes at a good quality of 3000 pixels. After all, the rendering time mainly depends on the weight of the models, not on the hemispheres. There are as many of them here as in other projects where the download took 12-25 hours

the file of this scene is here https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qo9kjfln6ne0z...%25BB%25D0%25B8.sh3d/file
[Nov 24, 2023, 1:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 26, 2023, 7:18:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

I want to tell you about my way of changing the ratio of daylight and artificial light in a room. In the first photo, the light settings were taken from previous settings, for angles towards the window, from the depths of the room. These settings worked well for shots towards a daytime light source when subjects are in the contour. In this position of the camera, the shapes of objects are clearly readable. The general layout of the hemispherical towers is like this, there are 20 of them in the room (2-3% each). There is a long visible blue sphere above the upper edge of the window on the street (25%), 4 spots on the sides of the TV (lamps by 40%), two pendant lamps above the bedside tables (halogen balls 6cm by 50%), a chandelier (a composition of spheres by 10-15%), lines of diode illumination along the perimeter of the ceiling and behind the headboard (10% each). There are also a number of flat high blue hemispheres for highlighting organza 12 pieces (6% each). The TV is illuminated by a group of spheres of different colors 8 pieces of 5% each.

In the next picture, I took an angle from the window, the viewer is sitting on the windowsill and leaning back against the glass. It is a very difficult angle to effectively convey the shape and light in the room. There is a clear preponderance of the daytime cold spectrum, the warm light of the interior lamps disappears, does not manifest itself with full force. This happens during the day, but the picture does not look expressive.

The illumination level was set for this light scheme at 0.8 of the first division on the brightness scale. I noticed that if the level is less than the first division, then a raster and a large grain appear on the wall behind the chair, although it is simply painted in an even color.

In the second picture, I decided to shift the proportions of the cold street light and give the interior lights a chance to make themselves known louder. All 20 hemispherical towers have now become 1% (there were 2-3%). The horizontal sphere on the street became 10% (it was 25%). Hemispheres for organza illumination became 3% each (there were 5% each). Slightly lowered the brightness of the diode backlight behind the bed. In general, the room began to play more interesting, the lamps started to work louder, the shapes of objects began to manifest themselves more effectively. But not yet as I would like to see in a room with the lights on. This angle from the window is not easy, I already know.

In the third picture, I completely shifted the proportions of street and indoor light. Now 20 hemispherical towers have become 0.5% each (they were 1% each). The street horizontal sphere became 5%, the organza backlight was made by 2% and changed the color to orange (there were 5% and blue each). As a result of such changes in the brightness of the lamps, evening lighting of the room with bright spectacular groups in the room turned out. There were upper illuminated surfaces on the chest of drawers and bedside tables (they had not been so obvious under the lamps before). I deliberately shifted the orange hemisphere in the center of the chandelier lower to the bed in order to specifically highlight the blanket more strongly. You can continue to shift the proportions of warm and cold light, but it's better to stop. If you turn off the light from the street completely, then there is a risk of getting black sides on the chair and on the organza, therefore, imitation of reflexes even in the evening light should be preserved and a minimum flow of light from the window should be left. The third option is the warmest and tastiest in identifying the shapes and colors of objects. And it is very important that you need to increase the brightness of the render a little each time. The second picture became 1.5 on the scale (at first it was 0.8), the third evening picture was 2.7 on the brightness scale. The higher the brightness of the render, the smoother and more colorful the wall surfaces, the less unnecessary raster. I also increased the diameter of the halogen balls inside the pendant lights to 14cm (it was 6 cm). As a result, the falling shadow from the round bedside table got a soft blurred edge on the carpet, I liked it that way. After all, the lamp inside the lampshade gives out a wider flow of light due to reflections from the inner surfaces of the lampshade.

All the pictures in this theme are made at the third level of quality, not the fourth. Images are loaded for an average of 24 hours, of which it takes almost 12 hours to render organza, it slows down a lot at a close distance from the camera. Without organza, 9-12 hours. If the organza is in the background, then everything loads very quickly. You need to set YafaRay.

[Dec 3, 2023, 9:04:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved