Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1017 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
MurphyHasBeen

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Tiny labels

Hello! I am new to this program, and it seems like just what I was looking for. I have a problem, though: The two windows at left, pertaining to furniture import, have labels nearly too tiny to see. This appears to have been a problem in the past but was said to be resolved in version 6, but I have the latest version, 11.0.18. Is it possible to correct this? I'm running Windows 10 Home Build 19045. Thanks!
[Sep 1, 2023, 10:27:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Tiny labels

The most recent version is 7.1 (or the beta version 7.2.beta7).
If you have a HiDPI screen upgrading to 7.1. should solve the problem. (I think that was fixed in 6.5.)
You can see your current version when you click the menu item Help>About.
[Sep 2, 2023, 8:52:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MurphyHasBeen

Thank you for your reply. I have version 7.1.1 and am experiencing this problem, so it hasn't been solved. I'd like to try the beta, though; can you tell me where to find it? It is not on the Download page.
[Sep 2, 2023, 3:13:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MurphyHasBeen

I found via this page that I had "custom scaling" enabled in Windows and have turned that off. However, doing so did not fix my problem in Sweet Home 3D.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-t...pi-scaling-in-windows-10/
[Sep 2, 2023, 3:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The 64 bit version of Sweet Home 3D handles this issue better.
Can you check in About dialog box if you installed the 32 bit or 64 bit version?
To install the 64 bit version, run the installer again and select 64 bit architecture when prompted.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 2, 2023, 4:22:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MurphyHasBeen

I had the 32-bit version installed but upgraded to 64 bits, and the problem persisted. I then tried uninstalling and installing again -- no luck. (I'm using the paid-for version, if that's helpful.)
[Sep 2, 2023, 6:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved