Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 580 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Walter125

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Yafaray shiny diffuse material.

I'm trying to render a partially transparent greenhouse plastic cover with Yafaray, and I wonder if someone knows some basic values for the parameters of a shiny diffuse material.

I have modified SweetHome3D source code as well as PhotoVideoRendering plugin, in order to use a material type of "shiny diffuse", instead of "glass", when indicated in a .mtl file of a transparent .obj 3D model.

So I have to set a lot of parameters:
- IOR
- color
- specular_reflect
- mirror_color
- transparency
- translucency
- filter_color
- transmit_filter
- diffuse_color
- diffuse_reflect

Rendering "shiny diffuse" materials is very slow. I did some experiments, but I got very bad results.

So, if someone knows some basic values for these parameters, that I could use as base to do my rendering experiments for a partially transparent greenhouse plastic cover ?
[Oct 6, 2023, 11:57:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved