Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1210 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
kawal

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Enhancing aesthetic appeal of my house through creative styles, paint choices & other elements.

Dear Friends,

I have been utilizing the fantastic SH3D software and its resources for approximately the past 10 months, during which I have successfully completed the structural design for my house project. I'm quite excited about the progress I have made and have even gone ahead to physically construct the 3D model in real. However, I have hit a creative roadblock when it comes to the exterior design, particularly concerning styles, paint choices, and other elements that enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of the house.

I have always held a deep appreciation for the captivating images of both interior and exterior designs, as well as the diverse and highly talented community of individuals in the Gallery discussion forum. Therefore, I am reaching out to request your valuable input and ideas. I am seeking assistance, suggestions, and tips that can help me infuse greater creativity into the exterior design of my house to make it truly beautiful.

If any of you have insights into design principles or style recommendations in this realm, I would be extremely grateful for your guidance. I am happy to provide my project file for better understanding either as an attachment here or by uploading it to a web server. Please let me know if you would be willing to offer your assistance. I will share links of the real construction.

I want to express my heartfelt thanks in advance for any help you can provide, and I am eager to benefit from your collective expertise and creativity.

Thank you
[Oct 6, 2023, 1:40:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India
Re: Enhancing aesthetic appeal of my house through creative styles, paint choices & other elements.

Below are YouTube links showcasing the physical construction that I carried out based on the 3D model.

Till slab level
Slab steel shuttering part 1
Slab steel shuttering part 2
Slab casting complete

You can catch a sneak peek of what I have created in SH3D by clicking here . By default, the view is set to the virtual visitor on the ground floor. To get a look at the exterior, please switch to the "Aerial" view, and feel free to adjust the floor level for a comprehensive view of the entire project.

I would be immensely grateful if I could receive some assistance in crafting the design, color palette, and style for the exterior. Please inform me if you would like me to upload the .sh3d project file for a more detailed understanding.

Thank you very much.
[Oct 7, 2023, 8:18:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Enhancing aesthetic appeal of my house through creative styles, paint choices & other elements.

You have to set your exported home for public viewing if you want other users to see it.
[Oct 7, 2023, 11:21:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

oops!
I have set it for public view now.
Request all members to please provide your expertise in creating an exterior design, including a suitable roof design. Thanks
[Oct 7, 2023, 11:51:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Use a any of the web search engines and search for something like "house terrace exterior". Most search engines allow you to switch to "images" as results. Now you can browse through more ideas than any of us can give you with the added benefit that it's your choice what details to choose.
It highly depends on the location of the house what exterior would fit best, mainly what the climate is. For example in a hot climate you want light colored walls that reflect heat. In a very wet climate you want to avoid materials that deteriorate too fast from moist.
[Oct 7, 2023, 12:40:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

I appreciate your response. I have already spent a considerable amount of time browsing numerous images and videos over the internet. Below are a few links that I had considered. However, despite reviewing countless designs, I am finding it challenging to tap into my own creativity. That's precisely why I turned to this group for advice and assistance. It is somewhat disheartening to have invested effort into constructing the physical structure and now struggle with the creative aspect of the project. I hope you understand.
[Oct 7, 2023, 1:11:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Below are a few links that I had considered.

Missed out the links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EUj0LcojYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAodG6B41Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBrmlmaCDtE
https://in.pinterest.com/gopalkrish014/front-elevation-designs/
[Oct 7, 2023, 1:12:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kawal

India

Hello there, I am quite enthusiastic about finding out if there is anyone willing to take a look at my project file and offer some valuable suggestions. If you're interested, please let me know, and I will be happy to share the project file with you.

Thanks
[Oct 10, 2023, 12:04:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved