Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 719 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
d.ohlin

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Absolutely infuriating, unusable graphics artifacts

Hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction of a strange bug I'm seeing on my home desktop (my work laptop doesn't have the issue). After I open SH3D, it works great for just a previous few seconds...usually a minute or less. And then all I can describe as pure chaos hits, seemingly worsening over time. Windows, menus, layouts, etc. all go out the window and rendering of positions just dies. I went ahead and recorded a screen grab as it's much harder to explain than to just see - fast forward to about ~50 seconds to see the start, and then around 2:30/2:45 it really gets the party started.

The makes the software super difficult to use, so if anyone has any thoughts on how I can get around this I'd greatly appreciate it! Hardware is an AMD build, Ryzen 9 7950X with 3090 Ti GPU - latest drivers/BIOS/etc. all installed. I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling from the MS Store as that's where I purchased from. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Screengrab video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/35z1R9nVMUzwgKTj8
[Oct 18, 2023, 5:03:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Absolutely infuriating, unusable graphics artifacts

Stop Nahimic service and/or try solutions proposed in bug #684.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 18, 2023, 5:50:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved