Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 277 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Lynden

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Floor to ceiling columns

Is there a way to make Floor to ceiling columns I've been trying messing with the heights section for walls and no can do so far unless i am not doing it correctly but i believe there is no Floor to ceiling columns feature just yet
[Nov 16, 2023, 10:39:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lynden

Canada
Re: Floor to ceiling columns

Also how do i add images like some threads have id like to add my home project for reference
[Nov 16, 2023, 10:43:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Is there a way to make Floor to ceiling columns I've been trying messing with the heights section for walls and no can do so far unless i am not doing it correctly but i believe there is no Floor to ceiling columns feature just yet
Floor to ceiling columns are simply columns with the same height as the walls. Make sure your level height is the same as your wall height. Make columns with small squares of walls, a cylinder, or a box. You can also create custom columns by stacking other objects or download 3D column models. Just make sure their height is the same as the wall height and they should be floor to ceiling.
[Nov 16, 2023, 12:17:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Also how do i add images like some threads have id like to add my home project for reference
What do you mean by "add images"? You can set the texture of a side of a box with a screenshot but I don't think that is what you have in mind. Paintings are created that way: a thin box with one side textured with the painting image.

In this thread adding external images is discussed but that is currently not available in Sweet Home 3D.
[Nov 16, 2023, 12:22:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lynden

Canada

i didn't ask about textures i know what a texture is
im asking how do i add a photo of my 3d assets so you can see what i made in the program onto here when someone decides to see my question
as I've seen other threads with their work posted for reference because i don't know how to create an image hyperlink and dont want to learn and shouldn't have to learn just to share my 3d assets with everyone
[Nov 16, 2023, 11:19:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lynden

Canada

i think i may have asked the wrong question the wrong way for columns i meant how do i add the header that connects the 2 columns together my apologies
[Nov 17, 2023, 3:16:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Ah, you mean adding a photo here in the forum. That's easy:
You post the image to an image host like Imgur or Flickr and add the link here in your post. A full link will automatically be displayed as a link but you can also select a word like 'photo' and then click on the 'http' button to add the link.

If you want to share 3D models or a full plan you can use a site like Mediafire or use the Sweet Home 3D models page on Sourceforge .
[Nov 17, 2023, 6:54:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved