Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 337 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Lynden

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad Header for the Floor to ceiling columns

My apologies for last post i may have asked the wrong question the wrong way what i mean to ask is how to make the headers that connect any 2 columns into one on the ceiling.

I can make a column its simply a wall turned into a pillar which is a 1x1 foot wall in the program or any thickness really so i apologize for the confusion on previous post laughing
[Nov 17, 2023, 3:25:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Header for the Floor to ceiling columns

It's still not completely clear but I assume you want to add a footer and header to your column. You can use a box or cylinder to do that: make them bigger than your column and place them at the correct position so the they span outside the column. The footer at elevation 0 of course and the header elevated to wall-height-header-height. Of course you can create any fancy footer and/or header but the process remains the same.

You can select all parts of your column and export them. After import you have your column+header+footer as a single 3D model.

If you want to change the material names you can get a how-to here:
Change_Material_Names.pdf
Change_Material_Names_files.zip
[Nov 17, 2023, 7:07:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lynden

Canada
rose Re: Header for the Floor to ceiling columns

Thank You Bro Much Appreciated
[Nov 17, 2023, 9:43:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lynden

Canada

Wanted to thank the Developers i have 20+ years experience in 3DS Max with modelling, texturing, and key animation so when coming across this program it was an easy transition and would say its features makes architecture super easy if you know what your doing with 3d modelling software previously doing things in 3DS MAX would take 3-4 times longer i believe there are scripts that would mimic the features in sweet home but i don't do programming so Sweet Home is where i spend all my time for creating architecture
[Nov 20, 2023, 7:36:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your comment. Sincerely appreciated smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 20, 2023, 8:55:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved