Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 180 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jllh76

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Alignment

Hello,

I'm using SH3D 7.2 and noticed the following :
Depending on the objects, some can stick completely to a wall (e.g. an electrical outlet) and others with magnetism activated remain approximately 1mm from the wall.
Is it possible to change a setting to stick the furniture completely to the walls?

Thanks in advance
[Nov 19, 2023, 6:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Alignment

Zoom in to see and move with greater accuracy. Fully zoomed in you can move 1mm with the cursor. Zooming out that movement is bigger and depends on how far you zoomed out.
You probably stuck the object to the wall when zoomed out and that can cause the remainder of the 1mm gap when it's calculated with step sizes > 1mm.
[Nov 19, 2023, 7:15:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

It may be also because you add baseboard on your wall...
[Nov 19, 2023, 8:33:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jllh76

France

Hello VeroniQ,

Thank you very much!
You have found my problem, it is since I added the plinths, because with the zoom in fully it did not want to stick to the wall, I had to "play" with a socket to make an alignment to correctly position my object.

Thanks to you two
[Nov 19, 2023, 9:04:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved