Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 404 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
jllh76

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Export plan image

Hello,

There is a limitation of 10000 pixels to export the plan image.
Is it possible to remove this limitation to export images with more details?

Thanks in advance
[Nov 19, 2023, 6:39:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Export plan image

Did you use Plan>Export to SVG format? I haven't seen a limit there.
I just exported a huge plan to SVG. Result: a 74MB SVG file with 30591x30590 pixels. (The plan I used is about 306x306 meters.)
Inkscape had no problem opening it and that's where I got the pixel information from.

Which version of Sweet Home 3D did you use and on what system?
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Keet at Nov 19, 2023, 7:48:17 PM]
[Nov 19, 2023, 7:46:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jllh76

France

Hello Keet,

I'm using the latest version 7.2 and the goal is to have a png or jpeg file output.

My question was about Tool > Export plan image.

I just tried it with Plan > Export svg option, in fact the quality is perfect. With a converter behind, I was able to obtain a jpeg.

For a future version, it could be interesting to remove the limitation of Tool > Export plan image option to directly have a high resolution image file.

Thanks
[Nov 19, 2023, 9:16:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

My question was about Tool > Export plan image.
Ah yes, that's a plugin I didn't install so I didn't think about it. But if the SVG option works for you then your problem is solved.
[Nov 19, 2023, 9:35:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

I strongly recommend the installation of this plugin, which makes the exported svg smaller:
https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/plug-ins/43/
[Nov 20, 2023, 2:25:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jllh76

France

I installed your plugin Daniels118, thank you for your help
[Nov 20, 2023, 1:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved