Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 317 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
ndbs

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How do I go back to previous version?

I just updated to version 7.2 yesterday from 7.0.2. Since I updated, the program is running extremely slow, not rendering, and gets hung up so that I need to force quit the program. My file is large (300MB), yet it still worked perfectly fine with my previous version. Therefore, I would like to go back to version 7.0.2, but cannot seem to find a download link for older versions. Could someone please direct me? Thank you in advance!
[Dec 17, 2023, 4:35:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ndbs

US
Re: How do I go back to previous version?

I have found the files for 7.0.2 and have reinstalled it. However, I am still having problems with the program running slow and not rendering. I'm not sure what I did wrong...? How can I troubleshoot?
[Dec 17, 2023, 5:08:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Maybe in the past you increased the memory available to the program and for some reason you have lost your settings.
Try to increase the memory, the steps are described in the FAQ.
[Dec 17, 2023, 6:40:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

and here you can find all the older versions...
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 17, 2023, 6:57:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ndbs

US

Ahh, thank you. Yes that is exactly what it was. I remember now that I had to increase the memory a couple of years ago. I've done so again, and it is back working. Thank you! Now I'm wondering if that was the issue with the newer version as well, I may try the latest version again. Thank you!
[Dec 18, 2023, 2:36:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved