Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 308 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
brd529

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
angry Paid Mac App won't open on OS X 13.2 (22D49)

Hi there -

I bought the paid app from the app store. When I double click on it the icon appears in the doc for a second, then disapears, and the application bundle itself gets deleted from my applications folder.

Then the icon in the app store changes from 'open' to the cloud download icon. I click the download button, the app re-downloads, re-appears in the applications folder, but when I double click it it just self-terminates and self-deleted again.

Anyone else seeing this on OS X 13.2?

Before installing the paid app I tried to install the free app, but it behaved similarly - it would give me the uncertified developer error, but then delete itself in a similar way.
[Jan 15, 2024, 4:24:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Paid Mac App won't open on OS X 13.2 (22D49)

Not sure it will help even if it's the system I use daily, but maybe it would be time to update to the latest macOS 13, i.e. 13.6.3.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 15, 2024, 10:13:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved